By-Hand Culinary offers cooking classes and curates unique food events.
Events & Catering
Interested in hosting cooking lessons or dinner parties but don't have the space? Chef Michelle will pin down a venue and orchestrate all varieties of fun events, including:
- Team-building: We'll help groups work together to create a shared meal outside of the office.
- Bachelorette or bachelor parties: We'll whip up an elegant meal or a ruckus snack fest to kick off your night. Or we'll guide guests though preparing the meal themselves. It's your party. Be involved as much or as little as you like.
- Birthday parties: Have your friends over for a meal or cooking class. We'll do the dishes!
- Pantry Rest: One-time cooking consultation and action plan for kitchen essentials. Finish it off with tips to speed up your cooking.
- We're flexible: Just ask if you're dreaming up anything else.
All meals incorporate responsibly sourced ingredients. We'll adjust to work with allergies and specialty diets.
Take a tour and make a farm dinner in the picturesque Hudson Valley at Kinderhook Farm. By-Hand culinary will lead you through a pastoral livestock farm bustling will lambs, chicken, cows and a few lovable farm dogs. To learn more and sign up at www.byhandfarm.com.
Our classes are designed to educate cooks of all levels and inspire advancements in the home kitchen. Select a class!
Just send us an email with questions and request: Chef@byhandculinary.com