By-Hand Culinary offers cooking classes and curates unique food events.
Events & Catering
Interested in hosting cooking lessons or dinner parties but don't have the space? Chef Michelle will pin down a venue and orchestrate all varieties of fun events, including:
- Team-building: We'll help groups work together to create a shared meal outside of the office.
- Bachelorette or bachelor parties: We'll whip up an elegant meal or a ruckus snack fest to kick off your night. Or we'll guide guests though preparing the meal themselves. It's your party. Be involved as much or as little as you like.
- Birthday parties: Have your friends over for a meal or cooking class. We'll do the dishes!
- Pantry Rest: One-time cooking consultation and action plan for kitchen essentials. Finish it off with tips to speed up your cooking.
- We're flexible: Just ask if you're dreaming up anything else.
All meals incorporate responsibly sourced ingredients. We'll adjust to work with allergies and specialty diets.
At this time I am are no longer hosting at Kinderhook Farm. Kinderhook is still a pastoral livestock farm bustling will lambs, chicken, cows and a few lovable farm dogs. They are also holding regular tours and have a great farm store to pick up meat, eggs, honey and other treasures, so please go visit!
Our classes are designed to educate cooks of all levels and inspire advancements in the home kitchen. Select a class!
Just send us an email with questions and request: Chef@byhandculinary.com